Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: year zero

  1. #21
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    I agree, I am in love with #10.

    You ever listened to the "Still" album?
    If not, I highly suggest it. It is a NIN album, a collection sorta.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    I've got em all except the "hand that feeds" single, "only" single, and the "survivalism" single....have you ever heard the "purest feeling" ep?..it is demos and such that trent did before PHM...it's pretty good..kinda poppy tho..but not for 88
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    sweet, yeah I have heard or own pretty much everything they have ever released. With the internet what I didint buy I, uhh.. borrowed. I love the DVD's as well, I dunno seems like people have a pre conceived notion about NIN, I have let people listen to songs besides, CLoser and Star Fuckers, most who are not into them have a different opinion when they get a better grasp on the band as a whole.

    My fav NIN songs...

    the great below
    the day the whole world went away
    piggy
    happiness in slavery
    right where it belongs
    beside you in time
    wish
    head like a hole
    gave up

    BTW the video for GAVE UP, is the coolest video, just because of all the people in it.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #24
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    I HATE Starf*ckers...always did...the vid for gave up is great..i like manson as well..but i've always liked filter and it's weird to see richard patrick jammin in the band...he was in the touring NIN at that time..in that vid no one is really playing tho..lol..anyways my fave NIN songs:
    ringfinger
    the only time
    scantified
    terrible lie
    last
    piggy
    heresy
    closer
    dead souls
    somewhat damaged
    we're in this together
    please
    only
    right where it belongs
    god given
    the good soldier
    all their albums are the bomb...each in its own lil way.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #25
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    thas awesome, always good to see another fan who really enjoys the band. And Starfuckers is the only NIN I can say, I do not like. Period.

    Ill post the pics of the show from atlanta I took.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  6. #26
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    I saw em in knoxville...was maybe 7 feet from the stage...have the files in FLAC format as well...it was great
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #27
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    Knox from the last tour??
    I was there I was 3rd in line back. In Atlanta I was On the rail.
    I cant find any of my pics. Im watching the beside you in time dvd as we speak.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  8. #28
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    yep...i had my ex with me but she went to the seats and i went to the front..it was way nicer then...one of the best concerts i've been to.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #29
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: year zero

    that was a great show
    i went with three of my buddies, i was actually able to fight my way up to the second row, pretty much right in front of jeordie

    favorite songs:

    happiness in slavery
    head like a hole
    right where it belongs
    terrible lie
    dead souls
    march of the pigs
    the day the whole world went away
    into the void
    wish
    deep
    closer
    the fragile
    heresy
    something i can never have
    survivalism
    hurt
    capital G
    god given
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •